I was enveloped in a sense of euphoria the whole day. The first time in college, I can't wait to fly off to class. Well, this is certainly a meaningful day. 14 people wearing the same shirts with alphabets isn't a sight that u see every day. The big day is Dr. Lim's last class. Well, I think we certainly managed to make other classes jealous. At an event as important as this, photographs are a must.
Besides the shirt plan, which nearly blew up when Dr. Lim saw us at the stairs, we also submitted our assignments in advance. That should have caught him off guard.
The last event was the performance for Auld Lang Syne, directed by Kia Haow. The whole farewell was meaningful, but sadly we did not make Dr. Lim cry.
Sadly, I am too lazy to post pictures due to the heavy workload. I might edit this later. In the meantime, those who are interested please go here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you so much, Wui Yarn, for being a part of "I love Lim Ho Peng" which I must admit took me by great surprise. About crying, if only one of you had cried, I would have cried with all of you as I can be "game" too. Do you know that I was the only member of the senior staff who meticulously "dressed up" for our INTI-UC Annual Dinner 2008? Perhaps, I should email the picture to you and members of the class, then you could see a different version of LHP. I am terribly glad to find your blog via my god-daughter (who lectures at INTI-UC too). She was thrilled, I guess, to read your blog, Wui Yarn. Frankly, I do not find time to go onto others' blogs to read messages. Thank you for the write-up; what all of you did was a memorable event for me, something to cherish for a very long time to come, Wui Yarn. Love from "one who taught you". a Isr
Post a Comment