However loth I was for the happy moments in INTI to end, end it must, as there will be no start if not an end. Here I am, savoring the last few days of free Internet and freedom. The joys, sorrows, euphoria and despair, love and hatred, ups and downs, successes and failures, have added color to my life. It is a really meaningful stage of my life to be here.
From the fantastic orientation, frenzy of SATs, tests, exams, to some crazy times with friends, they feel like they have only happened yesterday. Time flies really like an arrow. It is just like some unobtainable dream of yesterday, here being presented in front of my eyes now. I do regretfully admit that there are still many unachieved goals, hope my mistakes would drive me to fulfill them later.
Friends, there are hardly any better words to describe you other than awesome. Being close to supportive and wonderful friends has been more than just pleasant. Having parted ways, there might be possibilities we may never meet again, but these beautiful memories I will treasure.
Roomie, a great companion.
Goodbye and good luck everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment