Saturday, August 29, 2009

Baltimore

Day 1

Luggage got delayed. Was at night when we reached. Met a very friendly Californian girl with her mom. Was really lucky to have her. Got all the help moving our suitcases up. Thanks for all the breakfast! Walked to a senior's apartment at 12 and got back safely.

Day 2

Went to Wal-mart. Did not get everything. Rushed back. Chatted and napped. Invited for free dinner.

Day 3

Went to the bank. Went to a mall again. Again, thanks to the kind people who helped us. Walked back. Listened to a talk about security. Went to a Malaysian senior's apartment for dinner. Felt so tired I feel like dropping to sleep on the spot. Went for the floor meeting.

Day4

By now the most hectic one. Went out late, grab a bite at the FFC. So many choices. Rushed to a talk, got lost, and ended up late. But no matter, they are trying to tell us to stay away from alcohols and I don't drink. Got to another floor meeting. Explored campus. Went for some more meetings. BBQ and met more people. Convocation!!! Playfair and met even more people whom I had forgotten half their names. Drop by at the pajama jam.

I realize that I have never paid for any meals since coming to Hopkins. Good sign.