At last. I am back in Ipoh. The holiday mood couldn't seem to set in ever since I came back. The applications and resumes keep bugging me, but sadly I don't have the mood to them. Every time I switch on my laptop, my brain just seem to get stuck. I am soooo dead.
Spent an uneventful day in school getting my teachers and counselors to do my evaluations. It really seem awkward, maybe even fake, as the counselor doesn't know me. In fact, she berated me for not establishing a rapport with her earlier... Anyway, it's done, and the job is up to me now.
Currently very bored...not because of nothing to do, I am too lazy to look at the materials. As I said, I hate introspection. And the Form 6 people do not have their break yet. And my darling is not online and I cannot kacau him....
So here am I, writing rubbish, polishing my skills to be the next Hammufarabi...
Speaking of him, I'm starting to think of my pathetic finals...
I am so dead.
I'm beginning to doubt myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment