Got tagged. Just in time. My eyes tell me I just want to sleep in whatever position I am at now, but my brain wouldn't coorperate.
1. Whats your ambition?
Work like hell throughout the holidays and get into Harvard....fat chance.
2. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
No...I love myself too much. That should be at least enough to compete with other narcissistic people.
3. Do you think you have enough confidence?
I do not introspect myself. I will have confidence when I need it.
4. How many babies you want?
It's not like I'm going to marry in these few years.
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
It is not a matter of believing. It is proven that rainbows exist, mostly after rain.
6. What is your goal for this year?
Get into MIT and grab the chance to laugh at someone before I fly off.
7. Do you believe in eternity love?
Love is the last thing I want to think about.
8*. What do you say about your life now?
Great...excepts for some minor setbacks that I would not reveal, and do not expect people to ask.
9. What feeling do you love most?
A sense of euphoria and sometimes the fake belief that the world is perfect.
10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
This is not a university application. There is no requirement, only commitment, intimacy, and passion.
11. Is there anything u wanna tell the ppl u hate?
I do not wish you well. In fact, I hope to see you stumble because of your vile attitude.
(spiteful enough?)
12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes, provided the friendship proved to be true.
13. What does flying means to you?
In my current situation, flying means getting into the most prestigious university and make people jealous.
(meaningful huh?)
14. What do you crave for the most currently?
Peace of mind. Just want to get rid of obsessions and get to sleep.
15. Where would ur ultimate vacation spot be?
Alaska.
16. Describe the person who tagged u in 7 words.
Latah-the uncontrollable tendency to imitate others.
17. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Pour everthing from my heart to my roomate to achieve catharsis.
18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
Preferably a professional that has a satisfying job.
19. What is your lucky number?
I don't think our ancestors invented numbers for predicting luckiness or anything of that sort.
20. What is your favourite food?
I feel sick. Hence, I can't think of anything currently. Wait till 7pm.
I tag:
1.KKK
2. Fatt Chi
3. Deric
To those who noticed something different about my tone or whatsoever, I am not myself today. Don't ask me why, I'm writing according to what my id tells me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment