Friday, January 23, 2009

Dreary Friday

Watching the others go back to their respective hometowns sure makes a envious. I am thankful nontheless. I can go back to celebrate, I dont have horrible tests before chinese new year and I dont have severe bouts of homesickness *winks at jis*. Have nothing better to do, so I am going to post something random.

There are awesome activities here geared towards bringing out the chinese new year atmosphere. But I really don't feel the heat...yet. Just didn't have the eagerness or the anticipation. I am just thinking of the one and only week of no classes, tests beyond the week, and how I would waste the whole week.

By now, INTI should be a ghost town. Didn't have the mood to go out couple hunting, though its recommended at this kind of time. Am surely not looking forward to the journey tomorrow, guess traffic jams are a sure.

Apparently, this year of the ox is not a good one for my zodiac. I normally do not believe it, but imagine having someone predicting you are going to fail in a year you have put all your hopes in. Never mind the ranting, I'll still rejoice the coming of a new year. Perhaps I should pay a visit to Nan Tian Tong (whatever it is spelled like) and ask for some advice, since its a new year and the prediction is going to last for a few months.*winks at jis*

I double swear I will not let any test, lab report, or anything academic ruin my holiday. 'V'

And I renew my vow to explore Tambun Cave.

Good luck to all those still having to take SAT...

1 comment:

Sujia said...

hah wyarn triple attacks on me hehe
homesickness, pray at Nan Tian Tong, and double swear with V sign..
bt sronly recommed here...pay a visit to tat temple.may u have agood year ahead