Thursday, January 8, 2009

Free Day

Because of too much euphoria unreleased yesterday, I got insomnia. Anyway, I still woke up feeling cheery. So, I am going to do a long overdue tag.

1. Name the people you tagged. (10)
You, you, .... and you.

2. Describe yourself in one word.
Euphoric

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Aha...Don't lecture me on how to pick. I would just follow my instincts.

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Yes. But I have got ways to flirt.

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
Slap him and hope he turns around and say, "sorry dear, I can't forget you"?

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
Hold me for 5 minutes?

7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
Fine...

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Not sure about this question.

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
My dreams

10. Long distance love ?
The bane of any relationship blooming.

11. Best place to cry.
Any place where I am alone

12. Who do you love the most?
My family, friends, and future boyfriend. *smirk*

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
Don't even know if I had any REM

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
Yes, but eventually got over it

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
I prefer not to dwell on them.

16. The last person you had a beer with?
Had sake with Jyo and Jis. Didn't dare to finish it because of the high level of alcohol.

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
INOPE!!!

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Hmm...my mom.

19. The last person you hugged?
My girlfriend, before she went to Russia

20. The last person you yelled at?
I don't yell with no reason

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
NO

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
Felt being fooled. Or perhaps because of the wrong time to discuss such issues. Or because you chose to do this after all this we have been through. You should know who I am talking about.
I should clarify, this is last month.

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I have too many wishes at this moment. The biggest one is to hope I will still be alive after March 27.

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
MONGOLIA, or Alaska, difinitely NOT Paris

25. What you hate the most?
You doing this to me.

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
My life?

27. Five facts About Me:
Dreamer, thinker, feeler, sensitive to smells (yea...whatever), bad in sports

28. Five things that scare me:
I could work out a list for this

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
Touch My Hand, Angel

30. Five Things I treasure in my life
My life, loved ones, friends, dreams, knowledge

No comments: