I love my Physics textbook. I had very very good reasons to do so.
1. Page 10, number 26. To the nearest order of magnitude, how many moles are in a large domestic cat? (OMG...I never knew cats have to do with Physics) Hint: Cats are sometimes known to kill a mole. (?????????????)
2. Page 10, number 27. On a spending spree in Malaysia, you buy an ox with a weigh of 28.9 piculs in the local unit of weighs (Hold on... who buys ox in Malaysia? Are our ox so famous?) When you arrange to ship the ox home to your astonished family, how many kilograms must you declare on the shipping manifest? (Oh God, I don't care how astonished the family will be, I am SHOCKED)
I have never enjoyed reading Physics questions so much. Thank you Jearl Walker from Cleveland State University. You have great potentials at motivating a student.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment