Sigh...The first and only thing that I can think about today is how my precious, important sleep is ruined by mosquitoes. I woke up in the middle of the night to find both of my hands being severely attacked by mosquitoes. It was so itchy that I just could not go back to sleep. So, I did the only thing to prevent more casualties, I applied thick cream to my hands and face. But still couldn't get back to sleep.
The group discussion at 10 forced me to wake up. What a dreadful, long day. At least the discussion went well. But a stomach pain begin gnawing at me since 1030, and I was practically dragging myself all the way to the AUP office. After that, all I wanted to do was to sit down and sleep. Sure enough, there was chance for me to do so as the computer was occupied and the server was super duper sloooooow. Things that could be done in 5 minutes end up taking us 2 hours. While we were waiting, I went to collect the books. I actually had a bad omen before reaching the printing shop, and sure enough, that man printed an extra book. You would think that was fine, but it was not! I was charged for it! Now I have to find someone to sell the book, or I will have to finish 15 Maths2 practice test, 8 chemistry, and 8 physics, not to mention about 15 SAT1 practice tests in 2 months. Crazy eh?
Fortunately, the lecturer took leave. So, I was spared of sitting in class for 2 hours with a tummy ache and at the same time wondering how am I going to juggle so many things at one time.
Now, I'd better get my CSC assignment finished to get one worry out of my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment