Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Catastrophic mid semester

This is why I hate examinations. After the mid semester for English Composition, I feel like tearing up the whole paper and rewriting it. Yes, it was that bad. Half way through the second section, I was literally on the verge of throwing up. The points are not only disconnected, they are also repeating themselves. I could well imagine my revered professor's tone when he would announce in the next class 'there's was one student who did this...I don't know why she is so stubborn...the SAT is going to kill her'.

Aaarrrrggggghhhhhh! I'm so dead!

This is really really frustrating. Everytime I get a question, I just get stuck. And now I have to live in doubt, not knowing if I had blew up my damn important mid semester test.

Another test is coming up, and I have absolutely no confidence in it. The truth is, I have forgotten everything that I have read before, thanks to a holiday spent entirely with the TV.

Anyway, I still have a good whole day tomorrow to study. That's a great consolation, though my foresight on what is going to happen on a free day never fails.

No comments: