A much anticipated time of the week. I often look forward to Friday nights, and on Sunday nights like this, I feel a sense of dread, as a whole new week streches before me. Next, I also feel guilty because I haven't been productive this weekend again, for I spent too much time with my laptop.
For the SAT, I am more and more frustrated as my scores decline by the chapter. At least I know which part is my weakest part now. I tend to get half wrong in the sentence error part and passages regarding American Constitutions and political issues continue to baffle me no matter how hard and careful I read the passage.
As for the essay part, I have no idea what am I going to do during the mock test. Now if I try to write an essay, I will end up daydreaming because the ideas just can't seem to form in my mind. As for my vocab, those in my essays are hackneyed, anyone would feel like dozing off before finishing reading it. I really am not eloquent.
The decline in scores are also not exactly a great motivation. In fact, after correcting sections with uncountable crosses, I resolve to playing computer games to relieve the frustration. I have the feeling that my "improvement" has been such a rate that if it happens in out society, we would be arboreal people.
Hey! Don't those contradict with my stand in the SAT essay-"complaining is pointless"? Maybe I should change my thesis. After all, complaining helps relieve stress and prevents me from having any night terrors or sleepwalking episodes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment