Saturday, August 2, 2008

Long live Warcraft!

My love with Warcraft started when I was in primary school. That was when my friends and I become skilled in Warcraft II. Then 3 or 4 years ago, I played Warcraft III, but not such enthusiasm as there were many more interesting strategy games. I have not played this game for more than 2 years. You could expect how ecstatic I was when I found out that I could download this game here not only for free, but also fast.

Wonder how I could be so free? As everyone knows, we have been studying like hell for the past few days for the upcoming psychology test. Naturally, I would want to rest after having faced such a stressful subject for so long. So, I am now telling myself, rest for few days and then only continue studying. That's me, procrastinating again. I know what's wrong with me, I would try hard to keep my promise.

Well, something about the psychology test. He gave us one and a half hours for the test, but only half an hour had past and I had nothing to write already. Sigh... I could well imagine what my test would look like as I saw most of the people writing novels.

In order not to dwell on such pathetic things, I'd better go back to my Warcraft game.

No comments: