What a great way to start ENL. Firstly, we went into the wrong class.... That was soooooooo embarassing. Everyone was looking at us. And I bet the lecturer had a funny look on his face.
Haha.
I never had such a fun class. Our lecturer told us to write a sentence about living in America and pass the paper round the class so everyone would contribute a sentence to it. My two classmates beside me started to write riddiculously funny things, and I have to crack my head to continue with the next sentence. For example, when they said they wanted to know blondies, or improve on kissing, I really had a headache. I couldn't contain myself when they wrote they wanted to swim in the river and catch piranhas for barbecue. Or the time when they started talking bout adjusting to the temperature in America, they proposed swimming topless, sleeping topless with air-con on...And I continued with bathing in ice cold water.
I had a laughing fit when my paper came back.
The last few sentences goes like this:
Americans have potato for dinner. This is a problem for me as I am allergic to potato. There was once I fainted after eating potatoes. This is because eating potatoes makes me feel like one. But I am the most expensive potato in the world where nobody can afford me.
Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment