Sunday, August 10, 2008

Aaarrrggghhh!!! Tags!!!!!!!

Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!



15 weird things about me


1. I don't eat prawns, no matter it is dried or fresh. Not that i am allergic, I just don't like it.


2. I am a very very punctual person. That's why I detest anyone who makes me wait long.

3. I love bombarding friends with weird math questions and making them confused.

4. When I am not in the mood to talk, anyone who disrupts the silence gets on my nerve.

5. I am very particular about bathroom cleanliness. Sometimes too particular.


6. I cannot run. Try racing with me and you'll know what I mean.

7. In contrary to some people that I know, I have a good sense of smell. For example, I can smell the smell of fuji apples few meters away.

8. I am a bad speaker. My thoughts become disorganized whenever I try public speaking and nonsense come pouring out.

9. I am very conscious on what people think of me. Hence I would not post anything too extreme lest they think I have some kind of psychological disorder.

10. If I want certain things done I would like them to be done immediately.

11. I'm obsessed with my nails whenever I am bored or nervous.

12. I love sleeping. The only thing I think about everyday is sleeping and napping. I cannot remember anything if I am woken up from my by something, meaning if I did not wake up by myself. For instance I would not remember turning off the alarm and going back to sleep. Or if I am woken up by the phone, I will not comprehend nor will I remember what I said.

13. The one thing I notice most about people is their eyes. I have a special fondness for people with big eyes.

14. I love Warcraft and other strategy games. Not weird to me, but some people think it is very weird.

15. Finally! I hate to introspect on my life. Hence I suffer when I am cracking my head for weird stuff. By the way, I don't think I am weird. How am I suppose to know if I am weird if it is my habit, unless someone else tells me? Get what I mean?

I'm going to tag dai lou. Its high time you write something in your blog.

No comments: