Another late night yesterday, plus it rained this morning, making the conditions ideal for a longer snooze. Unfortunately, my class starts at 8am, and reluctant as I am, I dragged myself up. Looked at the timetable...
Sigh... another long day ahead. The day seems to get worse. Firstly, it seems that our psychology proposal needs some corrections doing, and my teammates and I are not really the type that bond really well. When we were cracking heads trying to come out with the proposal, I have a feeling that we weren't the perfect team. I just feel a little...bored. Looks like I have to brush up my communication skills, memorise a few jokes and hope that would work out next time we meet.
Now, there are precisely 2hours16mintues before my FAVOURITE class, I'd better start bracing myself for some harsh words.
Looking to the bright side, it's Friday and there are two days of relaxation ahead, and mum's coming down, pretty cool, isn't it?
I am surely looking forward to the arrival of 7 o'clock...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment