Finally, we got our trip. The main reason I was looking forward for it is that it is FREE! Completely FREE! It is high time we got somewhere to escape from our mundane lifestlye.
Uh-oh...That's me, sounding melancholy again. It's not like we have nothing to do here, only I feel a little trapped. My mother would surely admonish me for spending more time in fun-seeking. We went for a movie, the Journey to the Centre of the Earth. It was exciting, especially the part where they were sailing through an ocean and met carnivorous fish and behemoths in the water. I did enjoy the movie, not so much the supper, it was a little too late.
Today does not seem like a good day for writing. Therefore I shall retreat now, until I have more ideas.
Meanwhile, a journey to slumberland seems very inviting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment