The assessment was a real calamity. Thought I thought it would be casual writing, there were many traps. Not even sure the motive of the test was genuine. According to the course structure, there was no assessment counted in our final marks. That was certainly an optimistic me crapping. As all of us know, my dear proffesor is strict and sticks to every rule, so I could hardly give myself any reason to doubt him.
Back to the assessment, I was lucky because I did read the question and noticed the word EACH that practically determines our fate. Unfortunately, I only saw the "more than 10 words" just before he said times up. I added few words in inappropriate places, and some I did not even have the time to add. As I recall back, I wonder why I could be such a fool. There was plenty time before I handed in my paper. I could have just added some crap which would maybe earn me few more marks. Now, I could only hope he has some disorder in counting so he would not notice my mistake.
Next, one of the question is about attitude. I really do not know what falls into that category, so the whole paragraph was rubbish again. Now, let's hope he has a memory disorder so he would not remember he put down the "ATTITUDE" word.
Really, maybe I should have hoped that he would be more lenient, but that would just be as hard as him getting the various disorders.
In case someone questions my loyalty to the big brother above me or my college, let me add that I still love my dear lecturer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment