Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Thursday!

I woke up today feeling extremely happy. It's Thursday, which practically means relaxation day to me. Went to Golden Lecturer Award yesterday, let me recall some of the interesting events.

The one thing I learned from the various events in INTI is that you are expected to be late. As punctual people, my roomate and I reached in time to have a nice long wait, luckily there were snacks given to kill the boredom so I will not complain too much. Fortunately, it ended early, or my blog would me painfully long due to the various complains on punctuality. Looks could fool people. I got the opportunity see few lecturers that we seldom see, who were quite interesting. The first one is really adorable, I couldn't imagine he is a lecturer, he looked so young! Another also looks quite young, and he is already a doctor!

Talking about punctuality, we were never late to class, because we stared preparing 75 minutes earlier. Haha, I am a braggart.

Talking about today again, class has finished. Yay! Now, I'd better start thinking about what to write about people searching for hapiness. Any ideas?

No comments: