Wednesday, July 30, 2008

King Edward dethroned

Psychology- the systematic study of behaviour and experience.

Though it was not so systematic in my studies. Damn hard to remember all facts. Have few questions in mind. Luckily King Edward helped enlighten me.

Wonder how he got the name? Today, I found out that his fame has spreaded even until the next block people heard of his LIGHTNING FAST accomplishment.

Today, I got some lessons. First of all, I observed that a single human error could leave devastating effects. And the human error stems from forgetting things when one has too many things in the mind.

The story goes like this. The hawker food seller forgotten Beng's order, resulting in his food coming the last. Normally, it would just be... normal, but today, with the King going to show his expertise, this proved to be a major setback for the King. So, being I think 30 minutes late, Beng beat the King. Though I have confidence in Edward to regain the throne as he still proved to be the last after finishing his drink.

No comments: