Monday, July 21, 2008

Sunday

Sunday is normally a quiet day here; this day is different. This is the day my parents came to visit. Before this, I had thought our reunion would be a quiet, happy one, but I underestimated what degree of hysteria parents would be after not seeing their daughter for three weeks.
I may sound cruel, but that was what I felt when they keep on nagging, nagging, and nagging. Trying to give some outdated advice on how to behave, blah blah blah. Just kidding. It was fun.

Next we went to summit for a church service. It was a good experience. Everyone was having fun in the beginning, and during the service, I saw several devout christians, saw how they conduct their service, which was very different from other solemn ones, as this was mainly for youngsters. Then, I was quite touched when someone offered to pray for me. People there were also very warm and friendly. Anyway we also got freebies.

When we came back we had fresh Anson biscuits waiting for us.

What a day!

No comments: