Had the first TOEFL class yesterday. It was flawless in trying to build up stress. With all the obscure past year questions, I could well imagine what kind of situation I would have been if it was presented to me in the real test. With two test coming up, I really couldn't find any anodyne or any assurance that I am really prepared. Sigh...back to the essays, I know the way of writing is significantly different from what we have previous did in high school. And I had trouble in finding apposite examples to fit into my essay to be convincible enough like the ones the lecturer read out in class.
Now, what I need is celerity in my studies. Unfortunately, as a believer of determinism had argued, we cannot resist temptations. The mood of studying is still not here.
Therefore, we still had time to spin grandmother tales from various rumors. Kinda love that. It was really entertaining. Free soap operas with live telecast. With some of the best narrators, that was fantastic. Deriding people still had been the culture during meals.
Great stress reliever, or else I'll go nuts.
By the way, I found out that more and more blogs are comprised of SAT words these days.
The power of Ivy League...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
goodness, you surely have put in a lot of effort for your vocab. =)
Post a Comment